WHO WE ARE
Established in 2008, Deep Well Services ("DWS") is a high profile completion and well servicing company, specializing in Fishing, Service Rig, Oilfield Roustabouts, and Snubbing operations. Their operations team and Snubbing fleet also specializes in the completion of high pressure & extended lateral well programs. DWS is headquartered in Zelienople, PA, directly in the heart of the Marcellus and Utica Regions. We have a management and supervisory staff with over 150 combined years of industry experience. We utilize many vendors from our local region, employ over 60% local, and remain positively involved with local communities throughout the tri state area. DWS is also licensed to perform work in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wyoming, and North Dakota.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
At Deep Well Services (DWS) we know our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and the communities where we conduct business. DWS views safety as a key component in the company’s operational success; safe proactive procedures establish the foundation for high quality results. As a result of this effort, our trusted clients receive quality, efficient and incident-free service.
“Safety First, One Team – One Family” is the first of our Great 8 operating values, which drive our daily culture across DWS. We believe safety is about enabling and expecting each individual to take personal responsibility and actively care about themselves, their co-workers, and the public – just as they do their families. It is through this understanding, aligned commitment and the power of teamwork that everyone goes home safe, every day, everywhere, every time. Learning is a part of our “DNA”. We are relentless about continuous improvement, eliminating waste and constantly raising the bar to achieve superior performance.
- DWS maintains 1 full time safety professional for every 30 employees.
- Conducting up to 25 field audits per week.
- Additional monthly audits conducted by management and field supervisors.
Industry Leading Statistics
- 48-months (1,004,000 Man Hours) without an LTI (Lost Time Injury).
- 2016 TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) .04 pts lower than 2015. TRIR is currently standing at 1.62.
- Insurance Stats
- EMR (Experience Modification Rate) .70
- Loss Ratio of 3% (WC, Auto, General Liability).
- Top .5% of all Traveler’s Oil and Gas customers.
WHAT SETS US APART
Another big change for DWS in 2016 is the API Q2 certification process. Once they achieve this goal (Q1 2017) DWS will be the only service / workover company in the entire US to have this certification. API Q2 is the only quality management standard designed specifically for service supply organizations in the oil and gas industry. As Deep Well has aligned it's programs, policies, and procedures, they can increase their efficiency's and minimize or eliminate any downtime that occurs.
Average age of the DWS fleet is 2.2 Years.
We pride ourselves with differentiation that includes a High Profile Safety Commitment, Industry Leading Talent, and State of the Art / Efficient Equipment. We have a top notch Preventative Maintenance Program tailored to fit our snubbing units and service rigs, modeled from the IADC 4G best practices.
SNUBBING: Deep Well Services has utilized cutting edge technology and top tier talent to build and maintain its position as a leader in the snubbing industry. Our core value’s towards safety, state of the art equipment, culture and most importantly our people, has and will continue to set us apart from our competition
- All units including Standalone's, Hybrids and Rig Assist are equipped with 4-slip setup.
- Hybrid units w/ removable gin pole to facilitate both Stand Alone and Rig Assist operations.
- True Standalone units available with integrated gin pole for safe and efficient single pick rig ups and single pick rig over capabilities (including primary BOP stack) to the next well on the pad site.
- Guying Anchor Blocks and Package provided with all units for Standalone operations, eliminating need for anchors and ground disturbance.
- Compact and Integrated unit design to reduce on site footprint, transportation costs, and # of truck loads.
- 5M-15M Snubbing units and BOPs in fleet.
- Class 1 Div 2 LED intrinsically safe lighting located in the upper and lower snubbing baskets for 24 hour operations.
- Rotary capacities of up to 10,000 ft/lbs and 120 RPM.
- Hydraulic Gallery System on rotary allows for rotation of string without removal of slip hoses as opposed to conventional snubbing units.
- Jack lift capacities ranging from 140K – to four post 285k. Jack snubbing capacities ranging from 70k – 142k.
- Ram indicator systems & capability to retrofit with the latest, most advanced interlock systems and emerging diagnostics.
- All equipment is API certified and all well bore containing components meet N.A.C.E. specification.
SERVICE RIGS: Deep Well Services has built a versatile fleet of service rigs that are capable of performing a wide range of live well, conventional, and un-conventional workovers and completions.
- 600 Series Draw Works, w/ 260,000 – 300,000# hook load capacities.
- Derrick heights ranging from 110 – 112 ft.
- API certified from the “Crown to the Ground.”
- All rigs outfitted with crown and floor saver safety systems.
- Hydraulic pipe handler provided with service rigs to further increase safety and decrease exposure to handling tubulars.
- All derricks equipped with light packages for night operations.
- Operator platforms hydraulically raise to same level of snubbing basket during Rig Assist Snubbing operations, for increased communication, safety, and awareness.
- All rigs equipped with dual static lines, certified base beam pad eyes for securement, and power swivel carts for milling / drilling operations.
- Engineered and API compliant base beam available for all rigs.
- Taller derrick height allows for pipe to be stood during snubbing and higher stack Configurations.
- Rig crews highly experienced in performing live well applications and conventional workovers and completions.
ANCILLARY / SUPPORT EQUIPMENT: In addition to our fleet of Snubbing Units and Service Rigs, Deep Well Services has the ability to package support and ancillary equipment to provide a one stop shop for our customer’s completion and well servicing needs including, but are not limited to:
|Pumps and Swivel Packages
||Primary BOPs / Well Control
||Workstring and Handling Tool Packages|
||BHA / Motor Package / Drilling Assemblies|
WHO WE SERVE
Although our roots are in the Appalachian region, our Solid reputation as an outstanding service company has yielded us a roster that includes some of the nations’ most well-known premier oil and gas exploration leaders. Our clients include:
|Talisman Energy / REPSOL
|AEP / Ascent Resources
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
We have assembled a Team of Professionals who have similar values, work ethic, and constant drive. We are very motivated workers with natural leadership abilities. Our management style is focused on teamwork, communication, and collaboration. Utilizing diverse staff strengths to achieve full potentials is a key to success.
MARK R. MARMO, PRESIDENT / CEO, Mark has over 20 years of achievement and demonstrated success leading, managing, and delivering financial and operational success in diverse industries; as well as eight years of proven expertise in the Oil and Gas Industry.
JOHN W. SABO, SR. CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, John is a high-energy leader with extensive experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. He excels at creating strategies and leading execution to drive growth, brand positioning, financial management and driving operational excellence through collaborative teamwork.
CAROL L. NAUGLE, MST, CPA, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, Carol brings over 20 years of accounting, taxation, IT and HR experience to Deep Well Services. For the last 5+ years she has been making an impact in the Oil and Gas industry in various finance leadership roles. Carol is proactive and results oriented with a diverse background in accounting and financial management.
JOHN V. McCALLISTER, CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER – SERVICE RIGS, John is recognized as one of the top Oil and Gas professionals in the Appalachian Basin, with over 25 years experience as a project leader, drilling engineer, production engineer, and various management positions. He can work effectively and efficiently in an Asset Team Environment, and has a proven ability to work in unison with staff, vendors, and regulatory agencies to safely and successfully complete projects.
JOSEPH S. CLAUS, CONTROLLER, Over 20 years experience as Controller in varied mid-size businesses. Joe is responsible for Day-to-Day Accounting activities.
LISA A. HERRINGTON, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, Lisa Herrington is a high-energy detail oriented Human Resources Manager with progressive experience within large and small-diversified groups. She has over 15 years of Human Resources and Safety experience, with a solid track record of increasing employee morale, productivity, and excellent analytical skills.
DAVE M. MULVIHILL, SAFETY DIRECTOR, Dave has a strong professional safety experience in various industries. Dave is a driven results-oriented professional who has extensive experience, commercial awareness and operational understanding of the risks and processes relating to maintaining a safe work environment.
AARON D. BERARDUCCI, OPERATIONS / DISPATCH MANAGER, Aaron is a self-motivated and outgoing individual with a diverse background in field, operational, and corporate management roles in the oil & gas, insurance, and construction industries. He is driven by interaction with peers and is a resourceful team player with strong leadership qualities and the ability to effortlessly multitask.
Visit us at www.deepwellservices.com